Michael McHenry is a graduate of Okolona High School and a life-long resident of North Mississippi. Michael graduated from Mississippi State University in 1996 and was awarded his law degree from the University of Mississippi School of law in 1999. Michael opened his own firm with his partner Don “Skip” Gleason in Tupelo, Mississippi in 2001.
Since opening his own firm in 2001, Michael’s primary areas of practice have been Social Security Disability Law and Workers Compensation Law.
At Roberts Wilson, P.A., Michael is responsible for representing clients with Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability claims. Michael has won hundreds of Social Security Disability and Workers Compensation cases. Michael has an outstanding record working with our clients as well and we are proud to have him as a member of our team
- Member Mississippi Bar Association
- Member of Alabama Bar Association
- Mississippi Association for Justice- MAJ
- NICEP-Certified Estate Planner with the National-Certified Estate Planners
- NOSSPR- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
If you or a loved one has been injured on the job or denied Social Security Disability:
CALL Roberts Wilson, P.A. Injury Lawyers at 662-533-9111 today to schedule a FREE consultation.