Harland Webster is a graduate from the University of Mississippi School of Law, 2006. He graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Mississippi in 2004. He is known to fight for his clients to protect their rights and to obtain the compensation they deserve. He focuses on plaintiff cases and is an experienced personal injury attorney.
- All State & Federal Mississippi Courts
Federal Court Admissions
- Eastern District of Arkansas
- Western District of Tennessee
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- Coahoma County Bar Association – Past President